Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Letter from editor

Some people have been asking me what are my motivations to do this blog. The reason is simple, I love Brazil, I love Internet, and now that I discovered the Blog world (kind of late), it just become one of my favorite hobbies.

Of course the fact that I've worked for years as editor of an entertainment magazine in Brazil helped me a lot to get access to some of the content presented at this blog.

The idea is simple, post entertainment information about Brazil for foreign, expatriates, or just people who loves Brazil but couldn’t find good content in English. Yes, I know... my English sucks, but who cares! Maybe I will improve it after doing this for a while.

Suggestions are more than welcome, just send me an email and I will do my best to publish your request. Brazil is beautiful, has several awesome options for tourism and for have fun. So enjoy!

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home